Living Concept Art 5 Released! – “Better late than never”
PLEASE READ EVERYONE BEFORE PLAYING:
First off, we apologize that this has taken so long. There is a mixture of reasons why this was put out late, but one of the major reasons was due to us trying to focus on the real game, SpaceVenture! :) There are some neat features we think you’ll enjoy in the final release of our living concept art sketch.
- 2D rendered Ace Hardway instead of the previous generic avatar character.
- Text based parser for parts of the sketch.
- Voice Recognition in the Chrome web browser for parts of the Sketch
Please understand that these were ideas we implemented to make things a bit more fun, but also test the waters on certain things. Even though this phase came out late, we didn’t have time to put major focus on the text parser or voice recognition so there are a lot of text/voice commands that aren’t supported. This was merely something for us to test and see what worked and what didn’t.
We’d also like to thank Q42 for all of their hard work and effort in helping these living concept arts come to fruition!
This is living concept art, not our real planned SpaceVenture game. The real game will not require a web browser. You will also be able to install it directly on your platform.
Living Concept Art Web Browser Support:
- Plays great in Safari, but does not have sound.
- Plays great in Firefox, but Â does not have sound.
- Chrome Web Store
- We also have a hosted server without the web store if you’d prefer
- Visit the website address in Safari and follow instructions
- No sound or particle effects at this time
- To use actions, hold finger until icons appear, then tap to activate action
To play the game in the Chrome Web Store, click here (Be sure to log into the store first. Once you add it to Chrome through the store, click to open a new tab in Chrome to see LCA5 icon and play)
All other browsers (including iPad), go here.